Features of Angular Framework:
Angular 8 is the current version that released on May 28, 2019. Here is the features that made it a better choice for your web application.
- TypeScript 3.4 support
- Generated code that is easier to read and debug at runtime
- Lazy Loading
- Faster re-build time
- Improved payload size
- Improved template type checking
- Backwards compatibility
- Bazel Support to build backends and frontends with the same tool
- Angular Ivy as an opt-in preview
Features of React Framework:
Here is the features of React Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Easy to learn and start with it
- Virtual DOM to refresh DOM without page reload
- Reusability of Components
- Easy to Declare
- Lightweight DOM for better performance
- Components support and little dependencies
- React Native
- Event handling
- Increases efficiency and makes maintenance easier
Features of Vue.js Framework:
Here is the features of Vue.js Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Use of Virtual DOM
- Data Binding to manipulate or assign values
- Use of components to create custom elements
- Event Handling
- Animation and transition
- Computed properties
- Built-in directives to perform actions
- Use of watchers that applied to changed data
- VueJS script is very lightweight and the performance is also very fast
Features of Ember.js Framework:
Here is the features of Ember.js Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Provides the Glimmer rendering engine to increase the rendering speed.
- Supports data binding to create the link between two properties
- Provides the instance initializers
- Routes for managing URLs
- Provides Ember Inspector tool for debugging Ember applications
- Uses templates that help to automatically update the model,
Features of Meteor Framework:
Here is the features of Meteor Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Built-in features like hot code reload, automatic CSS & JS minification, and reactive templates
- Provides helpful client-side technologies such as helpers, events, and templates
- Performs the updations automatically when any changes created in data of a database
- Allows direct access to the database
- Equipped with efficient cloud platform Galaxy to deploy and monitor client applications
Features of Node.js Framework:
Here is the features of Node.js Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Asynchronous and Event Driven
- Very Fast code execution
- Single threaded but highly scalable
- No buffering
- Good support and documentation
- Large community
Features of Backbone.js Framework
Here are the features of the Backbone.js Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Easily develop one-page applications and front-end
- Provides building blocks like models, views, events, routers, and collections for assembling client-side web applications
- Automatically updates the HTML when the model change
- Separate business and user interface logic
- Manages the data model which includes the user data and display that data
- Soft dependency on jQuery and hard dependency with Underscore.js
- Allows to create client-side web applications or mobile applications in a well structured and organized format
- Makes code simple, systematic and organized
- Contains over 100 available free extensions
Features of Mithril Framework
Here are the features of the Mithril Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Light-weight with small code size
- Easily customizable
- View layer paradigm is designed to be declarative
- Provide an idiomatic pattern to follow, and tools to aid the developer when required
- Great documentation
Features of Aurelia Framework
Here are the features of the Aurelia Framework that made it a better choice for web application development.
- Easy to learn
- Extensive ecosystem
- Simple testing
- Reactive binding
- Effortless coding with conventions
- High performance
- Unmatched extensibility
- Routing, composition & progressive enhancement
Features of Polymer Framework
- A simplified way of creating custom elements
- Both One-way and Two-way data binding
- Computed properties
- Conditional and repeat templates
- Gesture events
- Facilitates to create reusable widgets
- Uses Google material design to develop hybrid mobile applications
- Supports cross-browser compatibility
- Command-line interface to manage complex projects
The frameworks help to develop and manage project structure. It also helps to manage project code, security and speed up development with reusable code. Each framework has it’s own features, strength, and support.
Hello! I am Mohit Sharma. Web Developer, Graphic Designer, and Mobile Developer. I’m building this site only to spread knowledge to the other user. And need your support to make this more flexible. please contact us.